Monday 13 March 2017

What Cookware is Compatible with Induction Cooktops?

When I first started using an induction cooktop, I thought that pretty much all my pots and pans would work on this cooktop. Boy was I wrong! It turned out that less than half of the pots pans in my kitchen worked on this cooking surface. As you can probably already tell, I was quite frustrated at the time, but after learning a lot about metal alloys and the different types of cookware out there, I got clued in to the fact that more and more high-quality cookware is designed for both conduction and induction cooktops. This article should give

The post What Cookware is Compatible with Induction Cooktops? appeared first on The Inductionist.



source http://theinductionist.com/articles/cookware-compatible-induction-cooktops/

No comments:

Post a Comment