Monday 13 March 2017

Chicken Chimichangas – A Tex-Mex Classic

Prep: 25 minutes Cook: 40 minutes Ready In: 1 hour and 5 minutes Servinges: 8 Chicken Chimichangas are A Quick and Delicious Tex-Mex Meal I can’t begin to tell you how much I love Chimichangas in general, and I REAALY love these chicken chimichangas. They’re delicious, crispy and have almost infinite variability depending on your meat and/or vegetables of choice, along with spices and cheeses. The first time I made these for my wife she asked for them again the following night and it’s become a household ritual to do these at least once a month! Pro tip: Swap the ingredients out

The post Chicken Chimichangas – A Tex-Mex Classic appeared first on The Inductionist.



source http://theinductionist.com/recipes/chicken-chimichangas/

No comments:

Post a Comment