Friday 24 March 2017

A Decadent Chocolate Cake in a Skillet

Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 40 minutes Cool: 20-25 Minutes Ready In: 120-125 minutes Servings: Depends on how greedy you want to be 😉 Mouth watering, decadent chocolate cake, oh my! Even writing out this recipe has my mouth watering for the insanely decadent cake! I try not to make it to often as both my family and I are likely to skip dinner and gorge on this amazing dessert. I can’t stress enough how dangerously delicious this thing is. Trying to decide what a proper portion size is with this cake is quite difficult as the lines get blurred once you start cutting into it.

The post A Decadent Chocolate Cake in a Skillet appeared first on best induction cooktop | best induction cookware | The Inductionist.



source https://www.theinductionist.com/recipes/decadent-chocolate-cake-skillet/

No comments:

Post a Comment